Terms and conditions
The general terms and conditions of the Dudesvsgravity.com online store are drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), based on the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and international e-business codes.
The online store Dudesvsgravity.com is operated by the company:
DUDES vs. GRAVITY d.o.o.
Trubarjeva ulica 1
VAT ID: SI63445824
Registration number: 8950547000
IBAN: SI56 0315 4100 0585 628
(hereinafter “provider”), provider of e-business services.
The general terms and conditions deal with the operation of the Dudesvsgravity.com online store, user rights and the business relationship between the provider and the customer.
2. Availability of information
The provider undertakes to always provide the customer with the following information:
- company identity (company name and registered office, register number),
- contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, telephone),
- essential characteristics of goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees),
- product availability (every product or service offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time),
- conditions of product delivery or service performance (method, place and deadline of delivery),
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously determined and it must be clearly shown whether they already include taxes and transport costs,
- method of payment and delivery,
- explanation of the complaint procedure, including all information about the contact person or customer service department.
3. Methods of payment
You can choose the payment method during the purchase process:
- By advance invoice (by transfer to the IBAN of the manager of the website Dudesvsgravity.com).
- Payment with PayPal account.
- Payment with payment / credit cards via Stripe payment processor.
Prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predetermined validity. All prices in the online store are stated in euros and include VAT, unless explicitly stated otherwise. All special offers on the website are valid until the specified date or until stocks are sold out. Promotions and special offers are excluded unless otherwise stated. The provider reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. All prices in the online store are product prices and do not include delivery costs.
Despite the Provider’s best efforts to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information, it may happen that the price information is incorrect. In the case from the previous sentence and in the case when the price of the product changes during the processing of the order, i.e. from the moment the order is submitted until the confirmation of the order, the Merchant will:
- informs the user (buyer) of this and informs him of the new prices, in such a case the user (buyer) has the option to change his order or partially or completely cancel it or confirm the order at the new prices, all without additional costs; respectively
- enable the user (buyer) to withdraw from the purchase and at the same time offer him a solution that will be of mutual benefit and satisfaction.
5. Product offer, delivery time and acceptance
Due to the nature of online business, the range of products in the online store changes and updates frequently and quickly.
The contractual partners of the provider are Pošta Slovenije and DPD. The shipping time for products in stock is 1-3 working days from the day the order is placed. The provider reserves the right to choose another delivery service, if this will allow him to fulfill the order more efficiently.
6. Purchase procedure
6.1. Technical steps leading to the conclusion of the sales contract
The following technical steps are available to the user (buyer) during the purchase process:
- searching for an individual product in the product range in the online store;
- product selection for purchase;
- adding the selected product for purchase to the shopping cart;
- determination of the quantity of the product to be purchased in the shopping basket;
- review of the price of the selected product in the selected quantity, including the calculated tax, if it is calculated;
- selection of the product delivery method (see also point 5.);
- selection of payment method (see also point 3.);
- review of the order with the selected method of delivery of the product and the calculated delivery costs, if these are calculated and
- confirmation and submission of the order, thereby completing the purchase (see also points 6.3 and 6.4).
6.2. Technological means that enable the identification and correction of errors before placing an order
Before submitting the order, the user (buyer) is enabled via the graphical user interface to, with immediate effect, easily and without problems:
- sees and reviews which products he has selected and added to the shopping basket;
- see and review the price of an individual product and the total price of the entire selected quantity of an individual product;
- changes the selected quantity of an individual product and calculates the new price of the thus changed quantity;
- removes selected products that he does not want to buy from the shopping basket and
- calculates the corresponding tax, based on the tax rate applicable to the selected product and its price (tax basis).
Before confirming the order, the user (buyer) is enabled via the graphical user interface to, with immediate effect, easily and without problems:
- changes the selected product delivery method;
- changes the selected payment method and
- reviews and approves individual changes.
6.3. Order accepted
After submitting the order, the user (buyer) receives a notification by e-mail from the Provider that the order has been accepted. Within 1 hour of receiving this notification, the user (buyer) has the option to cancel the order without consequences. Except for the possibility of cancellation, the user (buyer) cannot change the content of the order after placing the order. The user (buyer) can always access detailed information about the status and content of the individual order in his profile on the Provider’s website.
6.4. Order confirmed
If the user (buyer) does not cancel the order, the order goes into further processing. After receiving the order, the provider reviews the order, checks the availability of the ordered products and confirms the order or rejects it with a reason. The merchant can also contact the user (buyer) by phone at the provided contact phone number to check the data or ensure the accuracy of the delivery. Upon confirmation of the order, the Provider informs the user (buyer) by e-mail about the expected delivery date. The sales contract for the purchase of ordered products between the user (buyer) and the Provider is irrevocably concluded at this stage.
6.5. Goods shipped
The provider prepares and ships the ordered products within the agreed period and informs the user (buyer) about this by e-mail. In the e-mail from the previous sentence, the Provider also informs the user (buyer) about the product return policy and informs him of the contact persons in case of a complaint or delay in delivery.
7. Purchase Agreement
The provider issues a written invoice to the user who purchases a product from the online store, with itemized costs and an explanation of the right to withdraw from the purchase by returning the purchased product, if necessary and possible. The sales contract in the form of a purchase order is stored electronically on the Provider’s server and is accessible to the user (buyer) at any time in his user profile. The sales contract is concluded in the Slovenian language.
The purchase contract between the provider and the user (buyer) is concluded the moment the provider confirms the order (see point 6.2.). From this moment on, all prices and other conditions of purchase are fixed and apply to both the provider and the user (buyer).
8. The right to withdraw from the purchase, return products
The user (buyer) has the right to notify the Provider at the contact e-mail address info@Dudesvsgravity.com within 14 days from the day of taking over the ordered products, that he withdraws from the sales contract, and he does not need to state a reason for such a decision. The return of the purchased products to the Provider within the deadline for withdrawing from the sales contract is considered a notice of withdrawal. The only cost incurred by the user (buyer) due to withdrawal from the sales contract is the cost of returning the products to the Provider.
Purchased products must be returned to the Provider no later than 14 days from the date of sending the notice of withdrawal from the sales contract. The purchased products must be returned to the provider undamaged, in the original packaging and in the same quantity, unless the products are destroyed, damaged, lost or their quantity has decreased through no fault of the user (buyer). If the postal package with which the user (buyer) received the ordered products is physically damaged, if its contents are missing or if it shows signs of being opened, the user (buyer) must initiate a complaint procedure with the Post of Slovenia.
For returned products, the Provider will return the amount paid or the gift voucher used to the user (buyer) as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal, but any used promotional codes and other discounts will not be returned to the user (buyer). The refund of the paid amount is carried out by the provider in person or transaction account of the user (customer). The used gift certificate is returned to the Provider in the form of a credit.
9. Complaints and Disputes
The provider complies with applicable consumer protection legislation. The provider makes every effort to fulfill its duty to establish an effective complaint handling system and to designate a person with whom the buyer can contact by phone or e-mail in case of problems. In case of problems, the buyer can contact tel. no. 040727654. Complaints are submitted via the email address info@Dudesvsgravity.com. The appeal process is confidential.
Within 5 working days, the provider will confirm that it has received the complaint, inform the customer how long it will take to process it and keep him informed about the progress of the procedure. The provider will make every effort to resolve potential disputes amicably.
10. Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
Company DUDES vs. GRAVITY d.o.o. in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation, it does not recognize any provider of out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes as competent to resolve consumer disputes that the consumer could initiate in accordance with the applicable Act on Out-of-Court Resolution of Consumer Disputes.
Company DUDES vs. GRAVITY d.o.o., which deals with online trade in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, publishes an electronic link to the platform for the online resolution of consumer disputes (SRPS) in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation. The platform is available to consumers at the electronic link http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
The aforementioned regulation comes from the Act on Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 81/15), Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council on online resolution of consumer disputes and amendments to Regulation (EC) no. 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC.
DUDES vs. GRAVITY d.o.o.
Črnomelj, november 2022